Trust Flowfect for your solvent, dispersant and surfactant needs.
- Circulation unit
- Hose and equipment trailer
- 2-man crew
TRANSFER OF DRILLING MUD INTO 130 BBL TANKERS
SUPER SUCKER VACUUM TRUCKS (AIR MOVER)
- Tank cleaning
- Furnish vacuum to transfer material into 130bbl trucks or tanks
- Vacuum out cellars, pits, tanks, Frac tanks, etc.
- Support for Pressure Washer Crews
- Cleaning Culverts
- Cleaning Storm Drains
HYDRO EXCAVATION TRUCKS
- Dig Pot Holes & Trenches to locate underground Pipelines, Cables, etc.
PRESSURE WASHER 10K
PRESSURE WASHER 5K
PRESSURE WASHER 3.5K
- Cleaning of Tanks
- Cleaning of Mud Pits
- Cleaning of Frac Tanks
- Cleaning of Sulphur Knock-out Tanks
SALT WATER DISPOSAL FACILITY CLEAN WITH
- 40 GPM
- Water Blaster Tank Tool
- Super Sucker
- Hand Wands to Clean Facility
FABRICATION SHOP AVAILABLE TO BUILD
- Covers for Compressors
- Covers for Cellars
- Cattle Guards
- Custom Containments
- Built on-site
- Custom built in our shop
- Delivery available
- Tank Battery hook-up
- Cattle guard installation
- Fences installed & repaired
- General Maintenance
BACKHOES & SKID STEERS WITH TRACKS
- Dirt work on locations
- Fill Pits
- Light Towers
VIDEO INSPECTION OF
CHEMICAL CLEANING USING PARAFLEAN, A PARAFFIN SOLVENT, DISPERSANT & SURFACTANT
- Oil Spills
- Various Industrial Needs
In the process of railcar cleaning, we use our proprietary solvent, Paraflean, to quickly dissolve the paraffin’s and other hydrocarbon deposits that settle out of crude oil and consolidate inside the car. Paraflean is also effective in dissolving asphalts and other hydrocarbon based materials. This reduces the overall time needed to finish the cleaning process and it increases safety. In addition, Paraflean is so effective at dissolving even the thickest build-up of these materials, it significantly reduces and eliminates the need to utilize potentially dangerous and destructive equipment, such as jack hammers, into the railcar for cleanup. Paraflean is earth and human friendly, water soluble, non-carcinogenic, and no toxic fumes that can damage the central nervous system.
We are working with two Class 1 facilities that interchange with Union Pacific Rail Lines.
- Ability to interchange multiple 100+ car trains or provide catered manifest services
- Middle of Eagle Ford Shale and midway between Laredo and San Antonio
- Short line “handling carrier” and interchanges with UPRR
Rio Valley Switching Company (RVSC)
- Several miles of railcar storage and interchanges with UPRR and limited rail connection with BNSF in Harlingen
- Interchanging with UPRR in Harlingen, and extending 55 miles to Mission, Edinburg, and to the McAllen Foreign Trade Zone, and 18 miles to Santa Rosa
- Located within 100 miles of a majority of Mexico’s Burgos Basin
Our facilities handle unit trains or manifest business. We are ideal for any tanker cars coming out of Mexico or for any located in or around Texas. Flowfect, Inc., also offers other rail services such as derailment response, offering 24-hour service.
A research chemist can be provided, upon customer’s request, to assess collected samples of precipitated sediments and contaminants to provide a more focused solution to eradicate deposits. Flowfect, Inc., has the ability to formulate specific and unique chemicals for cleaning needs.
Please let us know how we can build a package to accommodate your needs. We have equipment and man power for any job of any size.
Upon request, Flowfect can send a research chemist to gather samples of precipated sediments and contaminants to provide a more focused solution to eradicate deposits.
If weekend scheduling necessary, rates apply on all crew members ($20.00 extra per man).